NEON BEANIE IN BRUYERES

Credits to my papa who took these photos today! We stopped in a small French town, followed by Geneva and then finally arrived in Grenoble after 11h in the car. We are setting off early tomorrow to get a good spot at the stadium where my bebe brother is playing with the Luxembourg national team in the European U18 rugby championship. I am so excited to see him play! I plan on wearing this hat so he can spot me easily haha. Ooh - these sunglasses are new and perhaps one of my favourite purchases in the recent weeks (besides the bag) - they have a really cool matte black frame. I first saw a similar pair on Judy's vlogs ItsJudysLife and really loved how they looked so when I was having a cheeky browse in Urban Outfitters and saw they were only 16 GBP, I kinda had to get them!


Hat - Japan
Top - Topshop
Blazer - Zara
Bag - Accessorize

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic